Wedding Photography Workshop - 1st of July 2018 - Christchurch.
Only 8 seats left as at 19/05/18
WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT
Only the Goodness - Foundations, is a Workshop tailored for anyone who is getting started in their wedding photography career. Whether you've never shot a wedding before or you have a handful under your belt, Foundations is designed to help you get serious about your business. The aim of the course is to help you book more clients, make more money, shoot better and work with the clients you love.
Follow the button above, fill out the form and make your payment securely through Paypal and your spot will be booked in!
- We will cover the key aspects of setting up a wedding photography business including: Pricing, Contracts, Gear, Social Media, Advertising, SEO, Networking and much much more.
- We will also cover key aspects of your photography workflow including: Basic Shooting Skills, Lightroom, Culling, Delivering your images, Creating blogs, and building your portfolio.
Portfolio Building Shoot
- You will also take part in a live photoshoot. Build your wedding portfolio so your website has amazing images to attract the perfect clients.
- Learn the basics from James and Cam as you watch how they work with light and work with their couples to capture natural moments.
Where and when will it be?
Dates: Sunday the 1st of July 2018
Location: Central Christchurch.
What am i signing up for?
- 4 Hours of teaching time from James and Cameron.
- 1.5 Hour wedding photo shoot.
- A delicious catered lunch is provided.
- All attendees will receive a copy of our contract and couple questionnaire.
- We will be giving away a few licenses to our favourite software for workflow (specifics to be confirmed)
- An invitation to our private Facebook group to network with others who have attended our workshops to learn more and share enquiries with each other.
The whole day workshop is only $750 NZD.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone who is interested in wedding photography. From those that are interested in becoming a wedding photographer to those that have shoot their first season. Basic camera skills are expected.
How do I register?
Hit 'book your place' above and we will send through the payment info.
Is the payment refundable?
No, but, if you can't make it you may transfer your ticket to another photographer.
I'm not sure if I have the right skill level for the workshop?
If you have any hesitation whatsoever please email us at email@example.com and we can discuss it.
How many attendees will there be?
We will be limiting it to 15 attendees.
Can I use the images from the photoshoot on my website/facebook?
Of course, this is an opportunity to create some epic images to use in your portfolio.
What should I bring?
Your camera and lenses and a pen and paper (for notes). That's all.
Where exactly will the workshop be held?
The workshop will held in Ponsonby, Auckland.
See you there!
James and Cameron