Wedding Vendor Info
Hi there, you are probably reading this page because you were sent a copy of our images from a couple you worked with on their wedding day. We love sharing our images and we are more than happy for you to share a few through your social media. However, these are a few guidelines we ask that you follow when you share our images.
- First and most importantly, make sure you check with the couple first.
- Do not re edit, put a filter on, or crop the images in any way.
- If you're sharing the images on social media please make sure there is an active link to Chasewild in the description. Please use a format similar to "Image by Chasewild"
- If you plan to use the images on your website blog then please make sure there is an active link to www.chasewild.com at the beginning of the blog post.
- If you plan to use the images in an advert or as a feature image on your website please get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please talk with us first if you would like to submit the images to a blog or magazine. We manage our wedding submissions directly with the blog/magazine editors.
Thanks for your hard work, we hope to work with you again!
Cameron and James